Cheer Off 2017
Cheer Off is next Sunday!! Let’s show support for our Lady Bulldogs as they compete with other cheerleaders in the GFL at the 2017 Cheer Off competition. Cheer Off will be held Sunday, Oct 8th at the Infinity Center (formally Gwinnett Arena) in Duluth off of Sugarloaf Parkway. Football players should wear their jersey. Admission is $3 (cash only) for everyone, including players. Only cheerleaders in uniform & cheer coaches will be admitted free. We want everyone to sit with the NG crowd during the performance and to be loud & Bulldog proud! Please try to attend Cheer Off for our girls as they so graciously cheer hard for our players every Saturday! Remember, there is a portion of their score that is judged on “crowd participation”.
Let’s Go Dawgs!!
1st Grade – 8:35 am
2nd Grade – 9:40 am
3rd Grade – 11 am
4th Grade – 1:20 pm
5th Grade – 2:50 pm
6th Grade – 4:20 pm
7th Grade – 6:10 pm
8th Grade – 7:45 pm
The above time is the time that the cheer GRADE Level will begin. The girls are split according to squad size, small, medium, large, etc.
Upon entry, all guests will be required to have their bags checked and pass through a metal detector. Metal detectors are an effective method for event security to safely screen guest and prevent prohibited items from entering the building. In order to increase efficiency of these machines, guests are asked to keep the following guidelines in mind when attending an event:
- Arrive early in preparation for additional security measures
- Limit the number of personal items brought into the venue in order to expedite the screening process
- Once in the screening area:
- Make sure you have your ticket in hand
- Prepare for a bag check by event security
- Place your cell phone, camera and purse on the screening table and prepare to walk-through the metal detector
- Guests will be subject to a secondary screening process if the alarm sounds when passing through the walk-through metal detector.
- An alternative security screening is available to guests who are: expectant mothers, wheelchair bound or have a medical condition.
Infinite Energy Center management reserves the right to prohibit any item, including items not listed below, from entering the premises based on any specific show requirements. The guest must return the item to his/her vehicle or throw the prohibited item in the trash. Infinite Energy Center reserves the right to confiscate any prohibited items and/or escort the guest from the building. Please note that this list is subject to change.
For safety reasons, patrons may be refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items including, but not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food or beverage (includes water)
- Coolers (hard or soft sides)
- Bags, backpacks, purses, briefcases, or luggage larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″.
- Electronic devices larger than a cell phone (e.g. Laptops, iPads or other tablets)
- Cameras with detachable lenses, tripods or monopods
- Video cameras, including GoPro cameras
- Audio recording devices
- Signs on sticks or oversized signs (no larger than 2′ x 3′)
- Smoking of any kind, including but not limited to tobacco, vapor or e-cigarettes
- Artificial noise makers (air horns, drums, whistles)
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Mace or pepper spray
- Spiked or studded jewelry
- Knives over 2” in length
- Baby seats or carriers
- Laptop/Tablet computers, 2-way radios, flashlights
- Glass, plastic, metal containers and flasks
- Full facial coverings, like masks
- Apparel with explicit wording or pictures
- Crowd Surfing
- Pamphlets and product samples
- Hoverboards, skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets
- Chairs/ Stools
- Balloons, glow sticks, frisbees, permanent markers, spray paint, streamers
- Glitter or Confetti
- Beach balls
- Wrapped packages or gifts
*Service dogs are permitted.
- Any other items deemed dangerous and/or inappropriate
Special Permitted Items
- Diaper bags or other infant/toddler needs
- Service animal