Official 2019 Football Coaches
Make plans now for one of the dates. There will not be additional dates this year. All football registration dues must be paid in full by June 1st. Players will not be able to participate in evaluations if a balance is due on their account. Register now
Football registration is $250. The 2019 registration fees include a game jersey, game pants, fundraising fees, and concession fees. A portion of your registration goes back to your team budget for trophies, parties, etc. The concession fee covers the cost of workers to run concessions.
*Please note that each team is asked to provide gate assistance during the season. If there are questions or concerns, see your team manager.
Our registration fees are as follows for families with multiple children:
|First Child||$250.00||$220.00 + Uniform|
|Second Child||$225.00||$195.00 + Uniform|
|Third Child||$200.00||$170.00 + Uniform|
|Fourth Child||Free||Free + Uniform|
For on-line registration, we accept VISA /MasterCard credit and debit cards. Personal checks, cash, certified checks, and money orders will be allowed during the “walk-up” registration at North Gwinnett High School. No checks with a P.O. Box as an address or two-party checks will be accepted. If you choose the “walk-up” method, you will be going through the same process as those that register on-line at home.
YOUR CHILD WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2018 FOOTBALL SEASON
- Football Helmet – Black regulation youth football helmet with facemask
- Football Shoulder Pads – Regulation Youth Shoulder Pads
- Football Cleats
- Practice Pants – He only has to have one pair but most players have two so that they can keep them relatively clean
- Mouth Piece – Mouth Piece must be a non clear mouthpiece which attaches to the facemask
- Chin Strap
- Practice Jersey – Wait for your coach or team manager to announce the color before purchasing
THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE COACH/PARENT/PLAYER
- Game socks – some teams want everyone in the same type of socks (Coach’s discretion)
- Additional protective equipment – forearm pads, receivers gloves, neck rolls, etc. (Parent/Player discretion)
- Athletic Cup – although this is not required it is highly recommended that each player wear athletic support for safety.